Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, keep an eye on your inbox.
How It Works
- Lightly buff the bronzer into the hollow’s of the cheekbones or across the lid for a subtle and buildable contour.
- Swirl the blush with your favourite blush brush into the apple’s of the cheeks for a radiant glow.
- Dust the powder highlight onto the tip’s of the cheekbones for a glowing skin or on the eyes as shadow.
- Place the Matte Shadow into the edges of the eye for a sultry finish or into the upper.and lower lash line to define the eyes.
- Place the Shimmer Shadow onto the lid of the eye to open them and add some sheen.
- Tap the cream blush using your fingers or brush into the apple’s of the cheeks for a radiant boost or onto the lips as a quick wash of colour.
Why You'll Love It
It's our award winning all in one palette. Best Palette winner in Image Beauty Awards
and in Stellar Beauty Awards. Runner Up in Get The Gloss Best Palette.
Each palette contains:
- 1 Powder Bronzer for cheeks and eyes
- 1 Powder Blush for cheeks and eyes
- 1 Cream Blush for cheeks and lips
- 1 Matte Shadow for eye definition
- 1 Shimmer Shadow for some lid sparkle
- 1 Powder Highlight for cheeks and eyes
- Large mirror inside for when applying on the go
- Perfect handbag addition
- Step by step how to on the back of the palette
What's In It
I77891,CI45410,CI15850.18M Powder highlighters; Mica, Talc Paraffinum liquidum
Magnesium myristate Ethylhexyl palmitate Kaolin, Cocos nucifera oil, CI 77891, CI
77492, Polyisobutene , CI 77491 CI 77499, Phenoxyethanol 24M Bronzers; Talc,
Mica, Magnesium myristate, Kaolin, Paraffinum liquidum, CI 77491 , Cocos nucifera
oil, Ethylhexyl palmitate, CI 77492, CI 77891, Polyisobutene, CI 77499,
Phenoxyethanol 24M Blushers; Talc, Mica, Magnesium myristate, Kaolin, Paraffinum
liquidum, Cocos nucifera oil, Ethyl-hexyl palmitate, CI 15850, CI 16035,
Polyisobutene CI 77891, Phenoxyethanol 24M
1.How do I know which Full Face palette to pick?
This is down to your own preference of shades. We advise you to read the descriptions on each palette and decide if you prefer more pinky or peachy blush and lighter or darker shimmers etc. You can’t get it wrong with The Full Face Edit, as they are designed to create a number of looks for many different skin tones and colourings.
2. Should you apply cream or powder blush first?
When using both the cream and powder blush, always apply the cream first to prevent any seperation of the product on the skin.
3. Do I need to use brushes?
We would definitely advise you to. Certain things like the Cream Tint & shimmer shadows could be applied with your fingers, but we would suggest using brushes for the powders in the palette. Our Brush Boudoir brush set has everything you need to dress your face and our Original Double Ended brush is the perfect partner for the Full Face edit.