We may do things a little differently now that we get ready to reopen but our priority is ensuring that you all feel safe and most importantly feel as fabulous as ever leaving us!
Some new guidelines that we will be following:
1) We will be limiting the number of customers in the store at once.
2) We have increased sanitization measures in store which will restrict our testing and swatching facilities but our Sculpted Artists will be on hand to help with this and samples necessary.
3) Masks will be available should you wish to wear one of ours or please feel free to wear your own
4) Contactless payment is encouraged where possible
5) A protective screen has been input at the till point
6) Extra time in between services will be taken to ensure each artist has sufficient sanitization time
1) We ask that you come alone where feasible to your appointment to avoid too many in the store at once.
2) We will have an infared thermometer available in store
3) If you have been in contact with anyone who has suffered from Covid-19 or should you show any symptoms we ask that you please cancel your appointment in the interest of keeping everyone safe and healthy
4) If you arrive too early you may be asked to wait outside depending on customer levels
5) Extra sanitization measures will be in place so that you can feel as safe as possible with our fabulous artists.