Join Our Team
Role: Store Assistants / Makeup Artists
Do you want to be part of an expert team in our exciting new store, offering makeup applications, knowledge of makeup products & sales? Are you passionate about exceptional service and making customers feel amazing? Are you approachable, friendly and do you thrive working in a team to create a positive working environment and client experience?
The ideal candidate must have a significant makeup skills, strong sales ability and a proactive work ethic.
Your overall responsibility will be to deliver daily sales targets and makeup applications where necessary. Flexibility is key as we may also require you to support other Sculpted events taking place outside of the store.
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets
- Interacting with customers, performing makeovers and product sales conversions
- Building loyal clientele
- Performing one on one lessons with customers.
- KPI accountability – Striving to meet store’s KPI’S
- Full responsibility for maintaining the proper display of goods in store
- Attending sales training activities
- Adhering to all company guidelines including but not limited to attendance & grooming.
- Carrying out store events & being involved in activation of marketing initiatives for the store
Essential Skills Required
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Previous experience in Retail industry - Beauty /Cosmetics preferential
- Confident in a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Conversion skills
- Proactive & self-motivated
- Candidate should possess good written as well as excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Passion for Beauty & Health Industry
If you think your career will thrive and if you meet the above criteria please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only applications received by email will be considered.