We are hiring a Social Media Executive
Sculpted by Aimee Cosmetics is an Irish makeup brand founded in 2016 by makeup artist Aimee Connolly. After years of experience working within the industry Aimee felt passionate about creating products she felt were missing from the market all in line with her ethos of making makeup easier.
The brand has grown phenomenally during its initial years in both the offline and online retail channels. We now want to expand our marketing team to include a Social Media Executive to support our Social Media Manager and help deliver best in class social media communications.
Scope of Role:
As a Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining our company’s social media platforms. You will also be responsible for creating captivating content for all social media pages. You will be also responsible for monitoring user engagement and reporting on social performance.
You should possess strong communication skills and have a genuine passion for social media and the beauty industry.
- Support the social media manager on all areas of the social media marketing plan across campaigns and channels: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant existing and new channels.
- Create dynamic and engaging content for each social media channel including design and graphics, to best utilise the capability of each social /digital platform.
- Schedule and posting of all social media content.
- Manage and escalate DMs together with the customer support team.
- Analyse and report insights on ongoing social media performance.
- Manage all social media communications and respond to followers in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of new trends on social and continuously bring new ideas to the team on engaging content
- Monitor emerging social media platforms that can add value to the business.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant field plus 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in photography and ability to produce flat-lays and engaging content.
- Creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense
- Very strong attention to detail, good planning and organisation and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms .
- Ability to write catchy content.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms.
- Genuine passion for social media and the beauty industry
To apply, please share your CV + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org