Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, keep an eye on your inbox.
How It Works
1) Dispense your desired amount of Bronze Base face tan pumps onto your brush and blend
onto moisturised skin, neck and ears if you'd like.
2) Or mix our tanning drops into your serum/moisturiser for a more natural result. Jump
into bed and let Bronze Base work its magic overnight! It's fast-absorbing, streak-free with no fake tan smell.
3) Apply as your last step before bed and wake up feeling fabulous!
Why You'll Love It
- Hyaluronic Acid for hydration, Vitamin E for skin nourishing
- Sensitive Skin approved
- This will last for 2-3 days and you can top up as your wish.
- No Drying Time - No Fake Tan Smell - No Fake Tan Hands
What's In It
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, PEG-60 Hydro-genated Castor Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate - VP copolymer, Allantoin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Propolis Wax, Asiaticoside, Carrylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diso-dium EDTA, Caramel, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool.
1.Is it suitable for pregnancy?
Bronze Base is safe for use during pregnancy. Too much DHA is never recommended but it is safe to use.
2. How do I pick my shade?
If you wear a medium to dark tan and wear it often, we suggest going for our Medium/Dark shade. This can be worn as natural as you would like but it will need to match the neck. If you are a light tan wearer and only wear it occasionally, we would suggest our Light/Medium shade. Both shades can be customised based on how many pumps you use.
3. Do I apply it before makeup?
Due to its 6 hour development time, we recommend using Bronze Base as the last step in your evening skincare routine. However, due to its hydrating serum formula, you can apply before makeup also as long as you allow it to dry in completely before applying your makeup.